Sunday, April 11, 2010

Handing Over The Handover


Sorry it took so long to post as I have just started a new job so I
was getting ready for that. That said this is also being written with very little sleep. So as probably all of you are aware by now
Rescue Monkey and myself are now going to be the admins of The
Handover blog carnival. Mark(@ukmedic999), Joel(@rescue_monkey), and myself(@sh0rtc1rcu1t) got on skype and
figured out what we were going to do with saving The Handover. Several
people have asked me why I have decided to help save The Handover,
well firstly I believe it is a great tool for all in EMS to learn
from. There is no greater tool than professionals gathering together
and contributing their knowledge and experience so that others can
learn from them. That's why I started this my personal blog in the
first place what better than a blog where many feed it. So after Mark
posted that he needed someone to take over as admin I messaged him to
see if anyone had shown interest in doing so. We then both got on
skype and started talking about what administering it would entail and
he had mentioned Joel over his blog Rescue Monkey was also interested
in being and admin and said it would we should see if he wanted to do
it along with me. So if any of you have any questions or suggestions you can message Joel or myself on twitter, thehandover@googlemail.com, or our blogs. So with that im going to go to sleep now good night everyone and i hope i do well by you all with this. Or instead i have to run this call lol. Check out Marks post about this on his site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment